What will a participant get out of Magis Catholic Teacher Corps?
- Superb academic preparation
- Hands-on, experiential field experience
- Multiple layers of support from supervisors, mentor teachers, administrators and peers
During the two years of service, Magis teachers:
- Receive a modest living stipend
- Receive affordable, furnished housing, arranged by the Magis program and partner diocese
- Are eligible for loan deferment
- Receive a full scholarship covering all tuition, summer room and board, and fees.
Upon completion of the program, Magis teachers:
- Have two years of experience teaching in an under resourced Catholic school
- Qualify for teaching licensure in the state of Nebraska as well as reciprocal licensing for other states
- Receive a full-scholarship Master’s degree from Creighton University